This website is provided by A4Medicine. By accessing the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms “ ) as posted on the website www.A4Medicine.co.uk . Please pay careful attention as they govern your membership and the use of the website (whether as a guest or registered member). If you do not agree to these terms please do not use the website.
The information provided on the website should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease. This information is not intended to replace clinical judgement or guide individual patient care in any manner.
A4Medicine shall not be liable for any special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting in whole or part from User’s use of or reliance upon this site and the information contained within. We disclaim all warranties, representations or undertakings either expressed or implied:
Relating to any content available on this website, including without limitation, the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content.
That this website will be uninterrupted , secure or error free
That the result which may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate , error free or reliable
The author or authors of this material has made extensive efforts to ensure that treatments, drugs and dosage regimens are accurate and conform to the standards accepted at the time of publications. However constant changes in information resulting from continuing research and clinical experience , differences in opinions among agencies , unique aspects of individual clinical situations and the possibility of human error in preparing such and extensive project require that the reader exercise individual judgement when making clinical decision and consult and compare information from other sources when necessary. The information is provided on an “as is “and “as available “basis.
To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 1.All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to our sites and any materials posted on our sites, including, without limitation any liability for:
- 2.All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- 3.loss of income or revenue;
- 4.loss of business;.
- 5.loss of profits or contracts;
- 6.loss of anticipated savings;
- 7.loss of data;
- 8.loss of goodwill;
- 9.wasted management or office time; and
- 10.for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The user is advised that although the information is derived from currently available guidelines and literature we cannot guarantee either its correctness, comprehensiveness or currency. The user of the site assumes sole responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken. Content reflects medical practice and information in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Outside of the “UK” clinical guidelines, practice standards and professional opinion may differ and the reader is advised to consult local medical sources. The contents of this site is only available in English. The website may contain third party owned contents (e.g. product information leaflets, media, news feeds, medical device information and more) and may also include hypertext link to third party owned websites and information. We provide such third party content and links as part of the services on this site. We have no control over any third party owned websites, or contents referred to, accessed by or available on this site and therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party owned content or the availability of such websites. In addition, please note that the website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are authorised to copy and print extracts or documents from this website (except for any third party owned content which has been identified as such) for your non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them
Reproduction of part or all of the content of this website in any form, including framing, creating any derivative work based on this website and/or its content, incorporation into other websites, electronic retrieval systems or publications, is prohibited.
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third party owned content which is available on this website and you must obtain permission from the third party owner before using or downloading such content. You must not use any part of the materials on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
ACCESSING THE SITE
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- If you create a subscriber account for the A4Medicine Website, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge .You may terminate your membership of this website at any time.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
VIRUS HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on our sites, or on any websites linked to our sites.